Maintenance Instructions for All Textures
- Condition at least once a week.
- Do NOT massage.
- Rinse thoroughly with luke warm water.
- Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up you scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Let air dry.
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
- For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look.
- For a "WET" look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water.
- AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
- Dampen hair with a water bottle.
- Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
- Let hair air-dry.
- Style as desired.
Use coconut oil as a moisturizer.
Organix has a wide variety of products that can be used to wash and condition your virgin hair or wigs. Many clients have reported good results from this product line. We love their conditioners.
We love Pantene shampoo and conditioners as well as their styling products. Choose shampoo for dry or damaged hair if you have light yaki yaki or kinky textures.